TDO Chroma BOOST™
TDO Chroma BOOST is professional Japanese fish feed "top-dressed" with Haematococcus (which provides an excellent source of astaxanthin) for vibrant color and superior nutrition.
New for 2017: new formulation optimized with 400 ppm astaxanthin for the reddest reds and whitest white!
Multi-size Packs are now available!
(3oz size TDO packages of SMALL, MEDIUM and LARGE size pellets)
(1oz package of A + 3oz packages of SMALL, MEDIUM, LARGE, B1, B2 and C1 size pellets)
Individual packages of each pellet size are available as shown in the table below:
|SMALL (C2)||Granule||840 – 1410 µm|
|MEDIUM (EP1)||Extruded Pellet||1.7 mm|
|LARGE (EP2)||Extruded Pellet||2.3 mm|
|A||Granule||75 – 250 µm|
|B1||Granule||250 – 360 µm|
|B2||Granule||360 – 650 µm|
|C1||Granule||580 – 840 µm|
Larger package sizes are available at Reed Mariculture
- Resealable spout to retain maximum freshness and quality
- Moisture and oxygen excluded by foil bag and scavenger packets
- No unwanted fillers or additives
- Contains only the necessary ingredients for healthy fish, high growth rate and bright colors
- State of the art pellet formulation keeps your tank clean and clear
- High quality fishmeal protein for easy digestion and feed conversion
- Beneficial for all life stages
- Professional hatchery feed at an affordable price
- Careful handling and prompt distribution with constant refrigeration maximizes freshness for up to 1 year or more
- Works great in an auto-feeder
Very small fish (larvae and small juveniles) benefit from continuous availability of food. Feed small amounts frequently, but do not allow uneaten food to accumulate in the tank.
Feed larger fish only as much as they can consume in two minutes.
- Refrigerate after opening
- Prior to opening, store refrigerated for maximum shelf life
- Avoid extreme temperatures and direct sunlight
Sample Clownfish Feeding Chart
The chart below shows the suggested sizes of TDO feed to be used during the different stages of clownfish growth over 75 days.
|Type||Shape||Size||Crude Protein %MIN||Crude Fat %MIN||Crude Fiber %MAX||Crude Ash %MAX||Crude Calcium %MIN||Phos- phorus %MIN||Moisture %MAX||Packaging|
|Small (C2)||Granule||840 – 1410 µm||49.0||14.0||3.5||15.0||2.3||1.5||7.0||3oz, 1lb, 2kg|
|Medium (EP1)||Ext. Pellet||1.7mm||46.0||16.0||2.0||14.0||2.2||1.7||6.5||3oz, 1lb, 2kg|
|Large (EP2)||Ext. Pellet||2.3mm||46.0||16.5||2.0||14.0||2.2||1.7||6.5||3oz, 1lb, 2kg|
|A||Granule||250 µm||50.0||13.0||3.5||15.0||2.0||2.0||6.5||1oz, 3oz, 1kg|
|B1||Granule||250 – 360 µm||49.0||13.0||3.0||15.0||2.3||1.5||6.5||3oz, 1lb, 2kg|
|B2||Granule||360 – 650 µm||49.0||13.0||3.0||15.0||2.3||1.5||6.5||3oz, 1lb, 2kg|
|C1||Granule||580 – 840 µm||49.0||14.0||3.5||15.0||2.3||1.5||7.0||3oz, 1lb, 2kg|
|A||Krill Meal, Fish Meal, Squid Meal, Fish Oil, Haematocococus, Potato Starch, Wheat Flour, Calcium Phosphate, Guar Gum, Soy Lecithin, Betaine, Licorice Plant, Apple Extract, Wheat Germ|
|B||Krill Meal, Fish Meal, Squid Meal, Fish Oil, Haematocococus, Potato Starch, Wheat Flour, Brewers Yeast, Calcium Phosphate, Guar Gum, Soy Lecithin, Betaine, Licorice Plant, Apple Extract, Wheat Germ|
|C||Krill Meal, Fish Meal, Squid Meal, Fish Oil, Haematocococus, Potato Starch, Wheat Flour, Brewers Yeast, Calcium Phosphate, Guar Gum, Soy Lecithin, Betaine, Licorice Plant, Apple Extract, Wheat Germ|
|EP||Krill Meal, Fish Meal, Squid Meal, Fish Oil, Haematocococus, Wheat Flour, Potato Starch, Corn Starch, Calcium Phosphate, Betaine, Soy Lecithin, Licorice Plant, Wheat Germ|