TDO Chroma Boost™
TDO Chroma Boost is professional Japanese fish feed "top-dressed" with Haematococcus (which provides an excellent source of astaxanthin) for vibrant color and superior nutrition.
Available in January 2017: new formulation with 400 ppm astaxanthin for reddest reds and whitest white!
Try our Breeder Pack!
1 of each small size of TDO (SMALL, MEDIUM, LARGE, A, B1, B2 and C1)
Food for every size fish in your tank!
Save almost 15% over individual retail price!
Individual sizes also available:
|SMALL (C2)||Granule||840 – 1410 µm|
|MEDIUM (EP1)||Extruded Pellet||1.7 mm|
|LARGE (EP2)||Extruded Pellet||2.3 mm|
|B1||Granule||250 – 360 µm|
|B2||Granule||360 – 650 µm|
|C1||Granule||580 – 840 µm|
Larger sizes are available at Reed Mariculture
- Resealable spout ensures maximum freshness and quality
- Foil bag seals out moisture and oxygen scavengers
- No unwanted fillers or additives
- Contains only the necessary ingredients for healthy fish, high growth rate and bright colors
- State of the art pellet manufacturing keeps your tank clean and clear
- High quality fishmeal protein for easy digestion and feed conversion
- Beneficial for all life stages
- Professional hatchery feed and an affordable price
- Careful handling and prompt distribution with constant refrigeration maximizes freshness for up to 1 year or more
- Works great in an auto-feeder
Feed only what your fish can consume in two minutes.
- Refrigerate after opening
- Prior to opening, store refrigerated for maximum shelf life
- Avoid extreme temperatures and direct sunlight
Sample Clownfish Feeding Chart
The chart below shows the suggested sizes of TDO feed to be used during the different stages of clownfish growth over 75 days.
|Type||Shape||Size||Crude Protein %MIN||Crude Fat %MIN||Crude Fiber %MAX||Crude Ash %MAX||Crude Calcium %MIN||Phos- phorus %MIN||Moisture %MAX||Packaging|
|Small (C2)||Granule||840 – 1410 µm||49.0||14.0||3.5||15.0||2.3||1.5||7.0||3oz, 1lb, 2kg|
|Medium (EP1)||Ext. Pellet||1.7mm||46.0||16.0||2.0||14.0||2.2||1.7||6.5||3oz, 1lb, 2kg|
|Large (EP2)||Ext. Pellet||2.3mm||46.0||16.5||2.0||14.0||2.2||1.7||6.5||3oz, 1lb, 2kg|
|A||Granule||250 µm||50.0||13.0||3.5||15.0||2.0||2.0||6.5||1oz, 3oz, 1kg|
|B1||Granule||250 – 360 µm||49.0||13.0||3.0||15.0||2.3||1.5||6.5||3oz, 1lb, 2kg|
|B2||Granule||360 – 650 µm||49.0||13.0||3.0||15.0||2.3||1.5||6.5||3oz, 1lb, 2kg|
|C1||Granule||580 – 840 µm||49.0||14.0||3.5||15.0||2.3||1.5||7.0||3oz, 1lb, 2kg|
|A||Krill Meal, Fish Meal, Squid Meal, Fish Oil, Haematocococus, Potato Starch, Wheat Flour, Calcium Phosphate, Guar Gum, Soy Lecithin, Betaine, Licorice Plant, Apple Extract, Wheat Germ|
|B||Krill Meal, Fish Meal, Squid Meal, Fish Oil, Haematocococus, Potato Starch, Wheat Flour, Brewers Yeast, Calcium Phosphate, Guar Gum, Soy Lecithin, Betaine, Licorice Plant, Apple Extract, Wheat Germ|
|C||Krill Meal, Fish Meal, Squid Meal, Fish Oil, Haematocococus, Potato Starch, Wheat Flour, Brewers Yeast, Calcium Phosphate, Guar Gum, Soy Lecithin, Betaine, Licorice Plant, Apple Extract, Wheat Germ|
|EP||Krill Meal, Fish Meal, Squid Meal, Fish Oil, Haematocococus, Wheat Flour, Potato Starch, Corn Starch, Calcium Phosphate, Betaine, Soy Lecithin, Licorice Plant, Wheat Germ|